What games are you looking foward to tommorow?
What games are you looking foward to tommorow?
miami beating marshall and cal beating the great pumpkins crew
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
gt beating nd
vt moving to 1-0 on the season and UT getting beat
oh and lets not forget fsu losing to clemson
and the first installment of "how to score big" by june jones and hawaii
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Uh UVA Wise going 2-0 on a road trip to tigerville SC.
I was actually looking forward to seeing that too, but then I looked at the schedule and saw that FSU v. Clemson is on Monday night!?!
Am I right in remember that FSU and Miami have played each other on Monday night's the past two seasons to begin the year? I guess the ESPN execs were thinking the Florida rivalry would be good enough to draw away from Monday Night Football??? And I guess the same logic goes for the Bowden bowl this year?
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks